Rob and I got engaged on January 24, 2011. He proposed to me on the grounds of the Mount Timpanogos Temple. We are so excited to share this special day with all of our loved ones on April 28, 2011 in American Fork, Utah

Monday, July 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!!! :)





Today is July 24, 2008 and it is Robs birthday! He is officially 31 yrs old! He is my best friend and I love him with all my heart! We spent the day in Park City! We rode a trolley through old town Park City, we rode one of the many ski lifts and saw beautiful scenery, we also did a little bit of shopping! It was a wonderful day spent together! Happy Birthday sweetheart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Robbie! Hope you two had an awesome day. Looked like alot of fun! I love shopping in PC. Its the bestest of times. LOL Love ya both!