Rob and I got engaged on January 24, 2011. He proposed to me on the grounds of the Mount Timpanogos Temple. We are so excited to share this special day with all of our loved ones on April 28, 2011 in American Fork, Utah

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn! ;)




The LONG awaited day finally came when last night at the stroke of 12:01 am I was able to pick up my very own copy of Breaking Dawn.  Breaking Dawn is the last book in the very famous Twilight series.  There was a party and people dressed up as the characters in the book at the BYU Library!  If you look closely at the picture of me you will see that I got kissed by edward on my cheek (glitter), I got some red hot tamale candy from Edward, and a bookmark.  Of course the crowds were HUGE but the atmosphere was so so fun.  I went with my mom and Abbie who have both enjoyed the series with me.  They also got kissed my Edward too!  I better get reading because they are both waiting for me to finish so they can read it too!  ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurry so i can catch up and read it to. hahah. I am only starting the very first one. IM SLOW. hehe