Rob and I got engaged on January 24, 2011. He proposed to me on the grounds of the Mount Timpanogos Temple. We are so excited to share this special day with all of our loved ones on April 28, 2011 in American Fork, Utah

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rufio our Betta Fish



This is Rufio but Rob and I have been calling him Rufi. I found him on craigslist and his previous owner was a young couple who were very in love with him but could not keep him anymore. They gave us his tank and everything you can see in it, 2 things of food, 1 bottle of treats, heater, filter, bottle of water cleaner, and stuff to help keep his tank clean. He is adjusting tonight and they said after he feels comfortable his blue streaks will come back. Rob and I are very excited and Rufio will be staying at Rob's place.

No comments: